Welcome to Henley in Arden C of E Primary School website and thank you for your interest in our school. We are a one-form entry primary school for children from 4 – 11 years of age. At Henley in Arden C of E Primary School, staff, children, parents and governors work together to secure high standards of achievement for all our pupils. As an academy, we offer a broad and balanced curriculum within a stimulating and exciting learning environment. Our dedicated staff encourage independence, personal responsibility and good citizenship, all of which is underpinned by our Christian values and ethos. We warmly welcome visitors and would encourage you to come and see for yourselves what a wonderful school this is.
Through our curriculum we aim to:
- Develop each child to their full potential.
- Encourage children to develop enquiring minds; to question, reason and make decisions.
- Ensure that all children feel valued and have a sense of belonging to a family within the school.
- Provide an environment where children experience success and good self-esteem so they are resilient and not afraid to make mistakes.
- Foster in our children a caring, thoughtful nature that encourages them to take personal responsibility and develop purpose for their future lives.
Whilst the purpose of our school is to educate children according to Christian principles, we welcome all members of our community. We embrace members of all faiths or no faith and are committed to putting our school at the heart of the community.
Choosing the right school for your child is one of the most important decisions that you will make so please visit us or feel free to contact me for more information, or visit our website.
The full OFSTED report can be found by either clicking the at the top of the page or below to go to the OFSTED website:
OFSTED have introduced an online survey, called Parent View, where you are able to share your views and opinions about Henley in Arden Primary School.
If you would like to share your views, please follow the link at the top of the page.
If you would like printed copies of anything on our website, please contact the school office. Link to our contact information
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
Thursday 21st June–
- Earthing Project
- Y6 music workshop – parents are invited in to watch at 2.55pm
Friday 22nd June—
- Non-uniform day—bring a bottle for the school tombola.
- Sports teams and group photos. Make sure all PE kit is in school.
- Science Fair.
Monday 25th June—
- Healthy living week starting on Monday with Team Superschools—all children need their PE kit that day.
Thursday 28th June—
- Sports day 10.00am start.
Friday 29th June—
- Y5 and Y6 Careers fair am.
- Summer Fair 3.15-5.15pm — all welcome.
Tuesday 3rd July
- Transition morning
Wednesday 4th July—
- Y3 visit to Think Tank
Friday 6th July—
- Non—uniform day—donations go towards raising money for the monkey bars for Oli Bahlmann.
- Reception and Nursery class assembly at 9.05am—Parents are welcome.
Tuesday 10th July—
- Star Struck assembly at 9.30am
Thursday 12th July—
- Y6 Awards evening at 6pm
Friday 13th July –
- Golden Table
- Henley’s Got Talent
Monday 16th July—
- Meet the teacher 5.30pm
Wednesday 18th July—
- Musicians concert at 9.05am
Friday 20th July 2018—
- Y6 Leaver’s assembly 9.10am
- Break up for Summer