Welcome to Henley in Arden C of E Primary School website and thank you for your interest in our school. We are a one-form entry primary school for children from 4 – 11 years of age. At Henley in Arden C of E Primary School, staff, children, parents and governors work together to secure high standards of achievement for all our pupils. As an academy, we offer a broad and balanced curriculum within a stimulating and exciting learning environment. Our dedicated staff encourage independence, personal responsibility and good citizenship, all of which is underpinned by our Christian values and ethos. We warmly welcome visitors and would encourage you to come and see for yourselves what a wonderful school this is.
Through our curriculum we aim to:
- Develop each child to their full potential.
- Encourage children to develop enquiring minds; to question, reason and make decisions.
- Ensure that all children feel valued and have a sense of belonging to a family within the school.
- Provide an environment where children experience success and good self-esteem so they are resilient and not afraid to make mistakes.
- Foster in our children a caring, thoughtful nature that encourages them to take personal responsibility and develop purpose for their future lives.
Whilst the purpose of our school is to educate children according to Christian principles, we welcome all members of our community. We embrace members of all faiths or no faith and are committed to putting our school at the heart of the community.
Choosing the right school for your child is one of the most important decisions that you will make so please visit us or feel free to contact me for more information, or visit our website.
The full OFSTED report can be found by either clicking the at the top of the page or below to go to the OFSTED website:
OFSTED have introduced an online survey, called Parent View, where you are able to share your views and opinions about Henley in Arden Primary School.
If you would like to share your views, please follow the link at the top of the page.
If you would like printed copies of anything on our website, please contact the school office. Link to our contact information
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
Monday 26th November
- Bauble Decorating KS1
Tuesday 27th November
- Bauble Decorating KS2
Friday 30th November
- Non-uniform Day – KS1 Chocolate for Tombola/KS2 Bottles for Tombola
Monday 3rd December
- Whole School decorate Christmas tree
Wednesday 5th December
- Whole School visit to Theatre
Thursday 6th December
- Road Safety Y1 and Y5
- Parent Forum 6.00pm
Friday 7th December
- Christmas Fayre 3.30-5.30pm
Monday 10th December
- Christmas Play – Dress Rehearsal
Tuesday 11th December
- Christmas Play Performance 1.30pm and 6pm
Wednesday 12th December
- Christmas Play Performance 6pm
Friday 14th December
- Christmas Lunch with Christmas Jumpers
Monday 17th December
- KS1 Christmas Party
Tuesday 18th December
- Christingle Service 1.30pm and 6pm at St Johns Church
Wednesday 19th December
- KS2 Christmas Party
Friday 21st December
- Christmas Carol Service 1.30pm
- Break up for Christmas
Monday 7th January
- Teacher Training Day
Tuesday 8th January
- Back to School