We currently have places available in Reception, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5 and Year 6
Any parents considering enrolling their child at our school are welcome to telephone and arrange a tour and to meet with the Principal. Please contact the school office on 01564 792766 or email mailto:email@example.com
Admissions for a place in Reception
To read our admissions information please click here
Admissions booklets are delivered to the homes of children a year before they are due to start school. The admissions process is administered through Warwickshire Coynty Council Admissions Office Tel: 01926 742047. Our school adheres to the Warwickshire County Council admissions policy, which can be found on www.warwickshire.gov.uk/admissions
The order of priority for admission is currently as follows:
- Children in the care of, or provided with accommodation by, a local authority and children who were looked after, but ceased to be so because they were adopted (or became subject to a residence order or special guardianship order).
- Children living in the priority area who have a brother or sister at the school at the time of admission.
- Children living in the priority area who have a brother or sister at any partner school at the time of admission.
- Other children living in the priority area.
- Children from outside the area who have a brother or sister at the school at the time of admission.
- Children from outside the priority area who have a brother or sister at any partner school at the time of admission.
- Other children from outside the priority area.
In each category, decisions are based on the distance between home and school by the shortest walking route, with priority going to those living nearest the school. This applies equally to those living inside and outside the county boundary.
Priority Area: The Parishes of Beaudesert, Henley-in-Arden, Oldberrow and Ullenhall. Part of the Parish of Wootton Wawen north of the River Alne and part of the Parish of Preston Bagot north of the canal.
During the Summer term new children are warmly invited to spend time in our Reception Class to meet the staff and to get to know some of the daily routines and friendly faces ready for September. Special ‘introductory’ information is available for new parents of Reception Class children at a Coffee Morning held during May.
Applications for a school place at any time after the standard intake into Reception should be made through the Warwickshire Admissions Service. Please follow the link above to Warwickshire County Council Admissions.
Applications for other vacant places
During the year places may become available in any of the school years. If you are moving into the area or looking to change school for any reason, you can find further information here www.warwickshire.gov.uk/changingschools. Please contact the school or the admissions office to check availability and organise a tour.